New to all this and I need advice
Hey everyone. I'm new to the stock business, but I really like photography, and I want to make it in stock. I know I have a very small amount of images uploaded, but can you tell me how long was it for you to make you firs sale? And also cand you tale a look at my small but growing portfolio and give me some words of advice?
Thank you so much.
Photo credits: Axelldotcom.
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry
- Second week at Hai Phong anchorage
- Are You in the Mood to Increase Sales?
- Don't Make it Too Easy