New to all this and I need advice
Hey everyone. I'm new to the stock business, but I really like photography, and I want to make it in stock. I know I have a very small amount of images uploaded, but can you tell me how long was it for you to make you firs sale? And also cand you tale a look at my small but growing portfolio and give me some words of advice?
Thank you so much.
Photo credits: Axelldotcom.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo