New To Dreamstime
I've been with Dreamstime for about four months now and it can be so addicting! Just like everyone else, the photography industry seems to be changing tenfold every few months. Commercial assignments are hard to come by and editorial work is almost non existent.
I have been pondering how to get into the stock field and I came across an article with some honest, straight forward help. Yuri Arcurs' (http://arcurs.com) website was very helpful and very insightful. It seems as though one of the hardest parts of stock imagery is the proper file info and keywords. Being a novice at this, Yuri's website has a helpful keywording page that will help you find those important keywords that will help your sales.
I learned a lot from this site and I'm very excited every day to see what's next in the world of stock photography. Good luck to everyone!
Photo credits: Walter Arce.
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- How to Pick a Camera Tripod
- How to Find Photography Backdrops
- Do you need Lightroom or Photoshop? Here's how you know
- These are a few of My Favorite Things: Eyes!
- A few inches can make all the difference!
- Dog Adoption Photography: Geronimo
- Wildlife is Everywhere
- Tip pf the week: A zoom lens or stick to primes?