New To Dreamstime
I've been with Dreamstime for about four months now and it can be so addicting! Just like everyone else, the photography industry seems to be changing tenfold every few months. Commercial assignments are hard to come by and editorial work is almost non existent.
I have been pondering how to get into the stock field and I came across an article with some honest, straight forward help. Yuri Arcurs' (http://arcurs.com) website was very helpful and very insightful. It seems as though one of the hardest parts of stock imagery is the proper file info and keywords. Being a novice at this, Yuri's website has a helpful keywording page that will help you find those important keywords that will help your sales.
I learned a lot from this site and I'm very excited every day to see what's next in the world of stock photography. Good luck to everyone!
Photo credits: Walter Arce.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror