New to Dreamstime, need some input....
Hi everyone. I am just starting out on dreamstime. I have 12 pictures online so far. Many have been viewed, but none have been downloaded. I was wondering if anyone had any tips for me on how to take pictures that will sell well, or any tips on keywords, or any comments on my pictures so far. Here are a few of them.
Photo credits: Torie Mitchell/glover.
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry