New to Dreamstime, need some input....
Hi everyone. I am just starting out on dreamstime. I have 12 pictures online so far. Many have been viewed, but none have been downloaded. I was wondering if anyone had any tips for me on how to take pictures that will sell well, or any tips on keywords, or any comments on my pictures so far. Here are a few of them.
Photo credits: Torie Mitchell/glover.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!