New to Dreamstime, need some input....
Hi everyone. I am just starting out on dreamstime. I have 12 pictures online so far. Many have been viewed, but none have been downloaded. I was wondering if anyone had any tips for me on how to take pictures that will sell well, or any tips on keywords, or any comments on my pictures so far. Here are a few of them.
Photo credits: Torie Mitchell/glover.
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your Images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day