New to DT
Hello fellow DT users,
I'm a photography enthusiast for a long time, always taking pictures for personal use and as a hobby.
Recently I was introduced to the microstock world, which, of course, caught my attention. Why not try to make some extra money out of an hobby :) ?
Unfortunately, my external HD where I kept my photos "died" :( , so I'm begining from scratch and have just a few approved photos and some pending at the moment, but enjoying every bit of time I spend here in DT and taking pictures.
So, now I'm looking forward to make my first sale and if you have any tips regarding DT and sales, that would be great :D
Photo credits: Cláudio Augusto Pimentel Barreira.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road