New to DT
Hello fellow DT users,
I'm a photography enthusiast for a long time, always taking pictures for personal use and as a hobby.
Recently I was introduced to the microstock world, which, of course, caught my attention. Why not try to make some extra money out of an hobby :) ?
Unfortunately, my external HD where I kept my photos "died" :( , so I'm begining from scratch and have just a few approved photos and some pending at the moment, but enjoying every bit of time I spend here in DT and taking pictures.
So, now I'm looking forward to make my first sale and if you have any tips regarding DT and sales, that would be great :D
Photo credits: Cláudio Augusto Pimentel Barreira.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?