New to the sport
That said, it is quite a great feeling to have your first image accepted. Now, if I could just crack the code of getting that first sale. It will happen soon. As for any sport the key is practice, practice, practice. There are some great coaches on here to learn and hone my skills and I do love sports.....
Photo credits: Timothy Barron.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know
- 8 Mobile Apps Every Photographer Should Have
- A Little Motivation