New to stock Photography
Just dropping in to say Hi. I'm fairly new to the stock photography and finding it challenging. Challenging to keep pushing myself to make better photos that is. LOL My current goal is to reach the 50 photos online. My current love is nature, but I'm slowy getting into objects (any and all) and hoping to have some online soon.
Any feedback on my photos...good, bad and ugly is welcomed.
Photo credits: Cjoshua05.
How to shoot events
- Wedding is one of the most significant days in the life of a young couple
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays