New to stock Photography
Just dropping in to say Hi. I'm fairly new to the stock photography and finding it challenging. Challenging to keep pushing myself to make better photos that is. LOL My current goal is to reach the 50 photos online. My current love is nature, but I'm slowy getting into objects (any and all) and hoping to have some online soon.
Any feedback on my photos...good, bad and ugly is welcomed.
Photo credits: Cjoshua05.
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer