New to stock Photography
Just dropping in to say Hi. I'm fairly new to the stock photography and finding it challenging. Challenging to keep pushing myself to make better photos that is. LOL My current goal is to reach the 50 photos online. My current love is nature, but I'm slowy getting into objects (any and all) and hoping to have some online soon.
Any feedback on my photos...good, bad and ugly is welcomed.
Photo credits: Cjoshua05.
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry
- Second week at Hai Phong anchorage
- Are You in the Mood to Increase Sales?
- Don't Make it Too Easy