New to stock Photography
Just dropping in to say Hi. I'm fairly new to the stock photography and finding it challenging. Challenging to keep pushing myself to make better photos that is. LOL My current goal is to reach the 50 photos online. My current love is nature, but I'm slowy getting into objects (any and all) and hoping to have some online soon.
Any feedback on my photos...good, bad and ugly is welcomed.
Photo credits: Cjoshua05.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror