New to Stock Photography?
Please feel free to check-out my helpful stock photography and illustration related blog. It contains lots of information that will be helpful to those that are just getting started in stock photography. It also provides a unique timeline highlighting my own personal experiences in stock. Pros & Cons as well posts regarding suggested minimum equipment are included.
Monthly updates are made to my timeline. Sometimes I will give updates as the month progresses ...
P.S. Please let me know here if it was helpful to you. Thanks !
Photo credits: Mark Payne.
All about color
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner’s Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message
- Picking Icon Sets that Compliment Your Web Design
- Best Do-It-Yourself Web Design Platforms for Photographers
- Myrtle the Photogenic Hummingbird
- Tip of the week: Photoshop file formats explained
- 7 Tips for Laying out Effective Email Newletters