New to Stock Photography?
Please feel free to check-out my helpful stock photography and illustration related blog. It contains lots of information that will be helpful to those that are just getting started in stock photography. It also provides a unique timeline highlighting my own personal experiences in stock. Pros & Cons as well posts regarding suggested minimum equipment are included.
Monthly updates are made to my timeline. Sometimes I will give updates as the month progresses ...
P.S. Please let me know here if it was helpful to you. Thanks !
Photo credits: Mark Payne.
How to shoot events
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Lightroom
- Maximize Your use of Dreamstime Lightboxes
- 6 PSD Templates Everyone Needs