New to Stock Photography?
Please feel free to check-out my helpful stock photography and illustration related blog. It contains lots of information that will be helpful to those that are just getting started in stock photography. It also provides a unique timeline highlighting my own personal experiences in stock. Pros & Cons as well posts regarding suggested minimum equipment are included.
Monthly updates are made to my timeline. Sometimes I will give updates as the month progresses ...
P.S. Please let me know here if it was helpful to you. Thanks !
Photo credits: Mark Payne.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava