New to Stock Photography?
Please feel free to check-out my helpful stock photography and illustration related blog. It contains lots of information that will be helpful to those that are just getting started in stock photography. It also provides a unique timeline highlighting my own personal experiences in stock. Pros & Cons as well posts regarding suggested minimum equipment are included.
Monthly updates are made to my timeline. Sometimes I will give updates as the month progresses ...
P.S. Please let me know here if it was helpful to you. Thanks !
Photo credits: Mark Payne.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know