New to Stock Photography?
Please feel free to check-out my helpful stock photography and illustration related blog. It contains lots of information that will be helpful to those that are just getting started in stock photography. It also provides a unique timeline highlighting my own personal experiences in stock. Pros & Cons as well posts regarding suggested minimum equipment are included.
Monthly updates are made to my timeline. Sometimes I will give updates as the month progresses ...
P.S. Please let me know here if it was helpful to you. Thanks !
Photo credits: Mark Payne.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?