I am very new to dreamstime. I am enjoying the free photos and photos for purchase. I think the price is reasonable and great for both professionals and students. At this time I am in my second to last semester in art school. I have been studying Graphic Design at The Art Institute of Pittsburgh online for the past 3.75 years and I will be done in March.
My assignment was to come up with two layouts for a Gatorade ad, one for ages 9-12 and the other ad for 60+. The assignment was to connect with two very different groups. I found some great sports pictures of both children and Seniors through dreamstime. I can’t wait to finish the assignment. This is great fun.
The photo is dreamstime Senior Woman Gardening by Elenathewise. Great photo!
Photo credits: Elena Elisseeva.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama