I am very new to dreamstime. I am enjoying the free photos and photos for purchase. I think the price is reasonable and great for both professionals and students. At this time I am in my second to last semester in art school. I have been studying Graphic Design at The Art Institute of Pittsburgh online for the past 3.75 years and I will be done in March.
My assignment was to come up with two layouts for a Gatorade ad, one for ages 9-12 and the other ad for 60+. The assignment was to connect with two very different groups. I found some great sports pictures of both children and Seniors through dreamstime. I can’t wait to finish the assignment. This is great fun.
The photo is dreamstime Senior Woman Gardening by Elenathewise. Great photo!
Photo credits: Elena Elisseeva.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings