NEW YEAR 2011
The time is going quick. We are getting older. Our skills of photography are growing up too.
Some of you have + 20 c temperature outside, I have -32 c outside...brrr freezing!
We`ve got different cameras, different count of sales, different earnings....
But all of us love photo, love DT community and love this perfect holiday New Year!
I want to wish you good strong health, peace, many many smiles and of course real real love!
Oh one more... of course many sales and accepted photos. Hope in this year we will find our photos in use finally!
Happy NEW YEAR!
Photo credits: Valerii.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa