NEW YEAR 2011
The time is going quick. We are getting older. Our skills of photography are growing up too.
Some of you have + 20 c temperature outside, I have -32 c outside...brrr freezing!
We`ve got different cameras, different count of sales, different earnings....
But all of us love photo, love DT community and love this perfect holiday New Year!
I want to wish you good strong health, peace, many many smiles and of course real real love!
Oh one more... of course many sales and accepted photos. Hope in this year we will find our photos in use finally!
Happy NEW YEAR!
Photo credits: Valerii.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon