NEW YEAR 2011
The time is going quick. We are getting older. Our skills of photography are growing up too.
Some of you have + 20 c temperature outside, I have -32 c outside...brrr freezing!
We`ve got different cameras, different count of sales, different earnings....
But all of us love photo, love DT community and love this perfect holiday New Year!
I want to wish you good strong health, peace, many many smiles and of course real real love!
Oh one more... of course many sales and accepted photos. Hope in this year we will find our photos in use finally!
Happy NEW YEAR!
Photo credits: Valerii.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective