New Year With Already a Great Start
I just reached my 1000 Upload to Draemstime which I thought would be farther off since I had not been doing a lot of photography lately do to an injured foot but seeing that the last photos I took during December have brought me to over 1000 uploads has made me happy.
Also January has become my Best Month when it comes to Revenue with Sales and we still have over a week left in the month and I am pretty close to getting the Best Month for downloads this month.
I am very excited about the New Year and I am very happy to have a great start so far.
When it comes to the injured foot I find out today what is wrong with it so hopefully I will be back to shooting more photos in the near future.
Some of my most recent photos that have sold:
Thanks to all the Buyers and to the Reviewers for starting the New Year off to a great start for me. :)
Photo credits: , Susan Pettitt.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images