New Year With Already a Great Start
I just reached my 1000 Upload to Draemstime which I thought would be farther off since I had not been doing a lot of photography lately do to an injured foot but seeing that the last photos I took during December have brought me to over 1000 uploads has made me happy.
Also January has become my Best Month when it comes to Revenue with Sales and we still have over a week left in the month and I am pretty close to getting the Best Month for downloads this month.
I am very excited about the New Year and I am very happy to have a great start so far.
When it comes to the injured foot I find out today what is wrong with it so hopefully I will be back to shooting more photos in the near future.
Some of my most recent photos that have sold:
Thanks to all the Buyers and to the Reviewers for starting the New Year off to a great start for me. :)
Photo credits: , Susan Pettitt.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!