New Year atmosphere in Beijing.
It will be Chinese New Year on January 26,We call the Spring Festival in China.
Spring Festival is the most important annual traditional festivals in China,this year is the Chinese Lunar Year of the Ox.Beijing is full of atmosphere in New Year everywhere.People are sweeping the own house and buy a lot of things celebrating the New Year.
Though has not had a holiday yet now, but under the atmosphere of New Year, people talked about while working most is how to go to stay on vacation of New Year.
At this moment, I am thinking how to spend this long holidays.
However, one is definite.I will shoot more images for DT during Chinese New Year :).
Photo credits: Linqong.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips