New Year atmosphere in Beijing.
It will be Chinese New Year on January 26,We call the Spring Festival in China.
Spring Festival is the most important annual traditional festivals in China,this year is the Chinese Lunar Year of the Ox.Beijing is full of atmosphere in New Year everywhere.People are sweeping the own house and buy a lot of things celebrating the New Year.
Though has not had a holiday yet now, but under the atmosphere of New Year, people talked about while working most is how to go to stay on vacation of New Year.
At this moment, I am thinking how to spend this long holidays.
However, one is definite.I will shoot more images for DT during Chinese New Year :).
Photo credits: Linqong.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror