New year - new ideas
For the new year I came up with a new idea for stock images. I used to draw little cartoons and doodles on paper when I was younger. I turned these childhood memories into some cartoon characters and wonder if they're gonna sell or not. Here are some examples:
Photo credits: Intrepix.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon