New year and open possibilites
This year is going to be a big leap for me. I've been a contributor of DT for a couple of years but I haven't really done much. This year I will be adjusting my submissions to be RF stock oriented and being more involved in the community.
I'm looking forward to seeing more of my photography accepted and talking with you all here at DT. Happy new year to all of you and best of luck for us all.
May the sales commence!
Photo credits: Mark Birks.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon