New Years Resolutions
Every year People all over the world bring in the next 365 days with many hopes, aspirations, and more then a few ideas on how to make things better. None of those ideas has quite the emphasis as the “New Years Resolution”.
Resolution- a resolve or determination: to make a firm commitment to do something. The act of resolving or determining upon an action or course of action, method, procedure, etc.
It is estimated that 42% of Americans have resolved to loose some excess weight this New Year. Needless to say, I am among those brave people that dare to dream of a thinner, healthier, more attractive self. I have a plan, and I am sure that it will be a success. I plan on eating less, and moving more, what a concept.
Aside from the normal resolutions, like the great weight loss challenge, that come around every year, this is also a time to reach out and resolve to do other things that will make life all the more sweeter for the year to come.
Here are a few suggestions for new years resolutions that might improve the year or at least the first few weeks that a person is actually resolved enough to commit to them:
I resolve to spend more time talking to God and less time thinking selfish, negative, thoughts about myself and others.
I think that will do nicely. Have a great new year, and remember, each and every year is composed of 365 individual days that are what you make them.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images