New Years Resolutions
Every year People all over the world bring in the next 365 days with many hopes, aspirations, and more then a few ideas on how to make things better. None of those ideas has quite the emphasis as the “New Years Resolution”.
Resolution- a resolve or determination: to make a firm commitment to do something. The act of resolving or determining upon an action or course of action, method, procedure, etc.
It is estimated that 42% of Americans have resolved to loose some excess weight this New Year. Needless to say, I am among those brave people that dare to dream of a thinner, healthier, more attractive self. I have a plan, and I am sure that it will be a success. I plan on eating less, and moving more, what a concept.
Aside from the normal resolutions, like the great weight loss challenge, that come around every year, this is also a time to reach out and resolve to do other things that will make life all the more sweeter for the year to come.
Here are a few suggestions for new years resolutions that might improve the year or at least the first few weeks that a person is actually resolved enough to commit to them:
I resolve to spend more time talking to God and less time thinking selfish, negative, thoughts about myself and others.
I think that will do nicely. Have a great new year, and remember, each and every year is composed of 365 individual days that are what you make them.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips