New Years Resolutions
Hey all. As a personal trainer I shall be approaching my busiest time of year so thought id give some useful advice to you all. We all know the most popular resolution is too lose that gut and starting to feel healthy. Best advice I can give you is not to think of it as a resolution but as a way of life. After time exercise will become natural and not feel like a chore so you need to think of either going to the gym or walk in the park as something you enjoy and not struggle through.
Feeling happy while exercising will make you feel better once its done and you will enjoy it much much more. If you dnt enjoy it you will make easier excuses not to do it so wont achieve what you want.
Just remember smile, enjoy it, work hard and you will get the body of your dreams
happy new year everyone
Photo credits: , Ant May.
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry
- Second week at Hai Phong anchorage
- Are You in the Mood to Increase Sales?
- Don't Make it Too Easy