New York is a city with a thousand faces. Everywhere you look and everywhere you go there is something new to see. Sights range from historical importance to economic importance, but all are impressive. The riot of color, lights, motion, and energy can be overwhelming to a photographer trying to capture its essence--feeling their camera being pulled in a multitude of directions. Here are some of the images I managed to capture of this metropolis.
Photo credits: Aviahuismanphotography.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs