New York is a city with a thousand faces. Everywhere you look and everywhere you go there is something new to see. Sights range from historical importance to economic importance, but all are impressive. The riot of color, lights, motion, and energy can be overwhelming to a photographer trying to capture its essence--feeling their camera being pulled in a multitude of directions. Here are some of the images I managed to capture of this metropolis.
Photo credits: Aviahuismanphotography.
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars