New York is a city with a thousand faces. Everywhere you look and everywhere you go there is something new to see. Sights range from historical importance to economic importance, but all are impressive. The riot of color, lights, motion, and energy can be overwhelming to a photographer trying to capture its essence--feeling their camera being pulled in a multitude of directions. Here are some of the images I managed to capture of this metropolis.
Photo credits: Aviahuismanphotography.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget