New Zealand - Autumn on the South Island
New Zealand is one of those countries that many Australians never visit. After all, we've got everything that New Zealand has, only bigger and better - right??
For some insane reason I'd never been to New Zealand. When I was finally lured across the Tasman by cheap flights, I was greeted by a country that is amazingly diverse and has an embarrassment of natural beauty. While Australia is vast and beautiful, New Zealand is like an extra concentrated version.
Photo credits: , Holger Mette.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget