New Zealand - Autumn on the South Island
New Zealand is one of those countries that many Australians never visit. After all, we've got everything that New Zealand has, only bigger and better - right??
For some insane reason I'd never been to New Zealand. When I was finally lured across the Tasman by cheap flights, I was greeted by a country that is amazingly diverse and has an embarrassment of natural beauty. While Australia is vast and beautiful, New Zealand is like an extra concentrated version.
Photo credits: , Holger Mette.
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip