New Zealand - Autumn on the South Island
New Zealand is one of those countries that many Australians never visit. After all, we've got everything that New Zealand has, only bigger and better - right??
For some insane reason I'd never been to New Zealand. When I was finally lured across the Tasman by cheap flights, I was greeted by a country that is amazingly diverse and has an embarrassment of natural beauty. While Australia is vast and beautiful, New Zealand is like an extra concentrated version.
Photo credits: , Holger Mette.
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day