New Zealand - Autumn on the South Island
New Zealand is one of those countries that many Australians never visit. After all, we've got everything that New Zealand has, only bigger and better - right??
For some insane reason I'd never been to New Zealand. When I was finally lured across the Tasman by cheap flights, I was greeted by a country that is amazingly diverse and has an embarrassment of natural beauty. While Australia is vast and beautiful, New Zealand is like an extra concentrated version.
Photo credits: , Holger Mette.
- Halloween Creatures: the Owl
- A Moment of Awe-Inspiring Wonder
- An emotional wakening (eventually)
- Everybody loves to take pictures of cats
- Halloween Creatures: the Black Cat
- Aim to shoot for International markets- Advice for stock footage
- Halloween Creatures: the Spider
- Tip of the week: Stock photography and Social Media