I've been taking pics all my life but didn't start getting serious about it until my first child was born in 1995. A year later I started a small bakery business specializing in cookie bouquets. I had a lot of fun and learned a lot staging my cookies for pictures for my brochures.
Speed forward to today, and while I am no where near a pro, I do have a few non-profit organizations that I take pictures for. Mostly, I cover events for organizations' web sites, social media and newsletters.
My other passions in photography is taking pictures of my kids and animals. We have a small beef farm, chickens, five cats, and a dog. And nature. I love sunrise, sunsets and anything "water" when on our boat.
My goal is to take some photography classes. I just upgraded my camera and as life goes....the more I learn, the more I realize how much I don't know.
I appreciate all feedback. The good, the bad, and the just plain ugly. Thank you very much for taking the time to read my blog!
Kind Regards, Christac
Photo credits: Christa Carbone.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite