Newbie awaiting review
I’m learning the hard way (with only a 20.7% approval rating) that photos of a very common subjects is not what Dreamstime is interested in. In the future I won’t bother with pictures of trees, flowers, etc. I will now focuse more on a unique approach.
Unfortunately, my first aerial photo was rejected. I have another 96 pictures pending including another 30 aerial shots. I hope a good portion of them will make the cut.
I’ve seen it written (somewhere on this site) that Dreamstime’s standards for pictures is always increasing. Is this something that some of you long term Dreamstime users have noticed?
That is, a higher rejection rate than you used to see?
I'll check back in about a week and let you know of my approval status and what I've learned from the process.
Photo credits: Stuart Meade.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe