Newbie awaiting review
I’m learning the hard way (with only a 20.7% approval rating) that photos of a very common subjects is not what Dreamstime is interested in. In the future I won’t bother with pictures of trees, flowers, etc. I will now focuse more on a unique approach.
Unfortunately, my first aerial photo was rejected. I have another 96 pictures pending including another 30 aerial shots. I hope a good portion of them will make the cut.
I’ve seen it written (somewhere on this site) that Dreamstime’s standards for pictures is always increasing. Is this something that some of you long term Dreamstime users have noticed?
That is, a higher rejection rate than you used to see?
I'll check back in about a week and let you know of my approval status and what I've learned from the process.
Photo credits: Stuart Meade.
All about color
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars