A Newbie with lots of questions!
I have recently discovered the world of stock photos and every site is a little different in setting up your account and requires different qualities of photos. Dreamstime seems to me to be the most professional and the most difficult to get a photo accepted. I recently uploaded about 10 - 12 photos and resubmitted those that required a model release....all of my models are my grandchildren and my children....rather than list my grandbabies names I used initials and I also listed all of their addresses and phone numbers and email addresses as my address, phone and email. They were all signed and witnessed correctly however they all have the same information except the names. I feel like I have really screwed up my account just trying to protect my family's privacy. Maybe I am an overprotective grandmommy. If you have had any problems with model releases or if you can reassure me that it is safe to give out all of that information on small children, I would appreciate hearing from you.
I only have one accepted photo and it is totally unrelated to this blog!!
Photo credits: Cj Martin.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
Related image searches
Model related image searches