newbie need the info.
Im so confused. Not really - just one thing.
Do I upload large, medium and small versions of the same image or does Dreamstime do this themselves based on the one large image I upload?
If its up to me, where do I find info on standard sizes? So far Im just going by what others have done.
the attached image is not mine / I had to attach at least one image to send this article.
Photo credits: Kurhan.
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01: Clear Subject
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities