newbie need the info.
Im so confused. Not really - just one thing.
Do I upload large, medium and small versions of the same image or does Dreamstime do this themselves based on the one large image I upload?
If its up to me, where do I find info on standard sizes? So far Im just going by what others have done.
the attached image is not mine / I had to attach at least one image to send this article.
Photo credits: Kurhan.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings