newbie need the info.
Im so confused. Not really - just one thing.
Do I upload large, medium and small versions of the same image or does Dreamstime do this themselves based on the one large image I upload?
If its up to me, where do I find info on standard sizes? So far Im just going by what others have done.
the attached image is not mine / I had to attach at least one image to send this article.
Photo credits: Kurhan.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images