newbie need the info.
Im so confused. Not really - just one thing.
Do I upload large, medium and small versions of the same image or does Dreamstime do this themselves based on the one large image I upload?
If its up to me, where do I find info on standard sizes? So far Im just going by what others have done.
the attached image is not mine / I had to attach at least one image to send this article.
Photo credits: Kurhan.
All about color
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars