newbie need the info.
Im so confused. Not really - just one thing.
Do I upload large, medium and small versions of the same image or does Dreamstime do this themselves based on the one large image I upload?
If its up to me, where do I find info on standard sizes? So far Im just going by what others have done.
the attached image is not mine / I had to attach at least one image to send this article.
Photo credits: Kurhan.
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer