Newbie vs DT. 0-2
0-1. "This image is over-processed/ overfiltered." - I opened the redacted photo again and watching from other point of view, is true, the photo is "too proccessed".
0-2. "Wrong composition and poor light" - And once again I am convinced that it is so. I did't follow some basic rules of composition and I I did not choose the correct white-balance and a photo that had good potential was also rejected.
What can I say, the first feeling I had when I saw the photos rejected after I waited more than a week to see the results was one of falling down to earth.
But now I have chosen another tactic.I will put small quests to my self and I will spend more time studying composition and editing images.
It was just the first half. The show must go on!
First quest, to have first photo accepted.
Photo credits: Tonylivingstone.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking