Newbie vs DT. 0-2 - Dreamstime
0-1. "This image is over-processed/ overfiltered." - I opened the redacted photo again and watching from other point of view, is true, the photo is "too proccessed".
0-2. "Wrong composition and poor light" - And once again I am convinced that it is so. I did't follow some basic rules of composition and I I did not choose the correct white-balance and a photo that had good potential was also rejected.
What can I say, the first feeling I had when I saw the photos rejected after I waited more than a week to see the results was one of falling down to earth.
But now I have chosen another tactic.I will put small quests to my self and I will spend more time studying composition and editing images.
It was just the first half. The show must go on!
First quest, to have first photo accepted.
Photo credits: Tonylivingstone.
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography
- First commercial steps with a drone
- Tip of the Week: Of Rodents and Patience
- Location Spotlight: Vogel State Park, Georgia USA
- Dog Rescue Photography: Scared Lee
- Portfolio Milestone: 1000 images uploaded and accepted