Newcomer to the Dreamstime (but not the Dreamtime)
I will allow my work online to do the talking for me. I am working with others, both as a professional and a volunteer, for artistic and spiritual multimedia projects.
It's always great to come some place new. I typically get a little emotional in my blogs, so if you don't like it don't keep watch. I am horribly unsympathetic if you attack me based on my feelings. By emailing me, you and I are working together productively. If you tell me on this page how unprofessional it is to speak my mind openly about graphic design and the world, you may want to consider the basic and inherent nature of such a said blog.
This is my personal space, the one where I can vent, point the finger, and generally be held unaccountable. Long live the legacy of blogging.
Photo credits: Alexandr Labetskiy.
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day
- Stock Photography - 5 Secret ideas by Successful Microstockers
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bear
- Autumn is almost over.