Newcomer to the Dreamstime (but not the Dreamtime)
I will allow my work online to do the talking for me. I am working with others, both as a professional and a volunteer, for artistic and spiritual multimedia projects.
It's always great to come some place new. I typically get a little emotional in my blogs, so if you don't like it don't keep watch. I am horribly unsympathetic if you attack me based on my feelings. By emailing me, you and I are working together productively. If you tell me on this page how unprofessional it is to speak my mind openly about graphic design and the world, you may want to consider the basic and inherent nature of such a said blog.
This is my personal space, the one where I can vent, point the finger, and generally be held unaccountable. Long live the legacy of blogging.
Photo credits: Alexandr Labetskiy.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs