News lens & new destination - Beirut !!
Taking pictures here and a nice holiday is not the only reason for the trip here. For the past six months I have been working on a project with a Lebanese Filmmaker, called Nations United. You can read more about what I will be doing for Nations United via this blog post I made last week on my ptoone blog, here. If you want to stay up to date with my trip here and can't wait to see some of my approved photographs on DT then you can get updates via the ptoone blog at this link: http://www.ptoone.com/index/blog/
Photo credits: Pavlos Rekas.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe