Next level , my second image... advantage?
Today I have a tiny earning for my editorial image (see insert)
This brings the download count to 5. If I am not mistaken that will mean this image goes up to the next level.
So far, I have only one earlier image (ie. isolated of baby hedgehog)
that succeeded going up to the next level.
I am wondering if there is any benefit to this?
I am sure many of you here have lots of images ascending to the next level after 5 downloads. Do you find that it gives you any benefit to your portfolio?
- does this increase your visibility in the search placement?
- do you find that having a higher level image rating offer you more downloads for this image, and / or more downloads to your portfolio
I read that there isn't a higher commission benefit for going up one level. So I am wondering what is the purpose of this?
Thanks for reading my blog and I look forward to see your answers to help me understanding the purpose of getting a rate increase.
Happy Father's Day
Photo credits: Tan510jomast.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon