Nice surprise today
Blue gate on beach was shot while at the beach. I had to apply many levels adjustments and some dodging and burning to make the sky look dramatic and at the same time have the gate not sink in total shade. Had I had a flash at that time I would have probably filled in the shadows easily.
Neoclassical building interior was shot many years ago in Messina with my newly bought Nikon d70. This building interior looked really fascinating to me. I really liked the yellow light coming through the glass ceiling. I wasn't satisfied until I found this awkward point of view. I then added a slight diffuse effect in ps and some noise reduction with noise ninja.
Hope you like it too! :)
Photo credits: Silvia Ganora.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles