Nice surprise today
Blue gate on beach was shot while at the beach. I had to apply many levels adjustments and some dodging and burning to make the sky look dramatic and at the same time have the gate not sink in total shade. Had I had a flash at that time I would have probably filled in the shadows easily.
Neoclassical building interior was shot many years ago in Messina with my newly bought Nikon d70. This building interior looked really fascinating to me. I really liked the yellow light coming through the glass ceiling. I wasn't satisfied until I found this awkward point of view. I then added a slight diffuse effect in ps and some noise reduction with noise ninja.
Hope you like it too! :)
Photo credits: Silvia Ganora.
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry