Nice surprise today
Blue gate on beach was shot while at the beach. I had to apply many levels adjustments and some dodging and burning to make the sky look dramatic and at the same time have the gate not sink in total shade. Had I had a flash at that time I would have probably filled in the shadows easily.
Neoclassical building interior was shot many years ago in Messina with my newly bought Nikon d70. This building interior looked really fascinating to me. I really liked the yellow light coming through the glass ceiling. I wasn't satisfied until I found this awkward point of view. I then added a slight diffuse effect in ps and some noise reduction with noise ninja.
Hope you like it too! :)
Photo credits: Silvia Ganora.
- Wild Glory
- Tip of the week: Create stunning 3d landscapes
- Film color schemes - how to use color to visually tell a story
- How to Turn a So-So Snapshot into a Stunning Photograph
- Checklist of Features for an Effective E-Commerce Website
- Humbled by Those Around Me (Food For Thought)
- Keyword Spamming - Why It's Not Such a Good Idea?
- Cap Blanc Nez: A Hidden Gem Found Near Calais Right at The Northernmost Tip of France