Nice surprise today
Blue gate on beach was shot while at the beach. I had to apply many levels adjustments and some dodging and burning to make the sky look dramatic and at the same time have the gate not sink in total shade. Had I had a flash at that time I would have probably filled in the shadows easily.
Neoclassical building interior was shot many years ago in Messina with my newly bought Nikon d70. This building interior looked really fascinating to me. I really liked the yellow light coming through the glass ceiling. I wasn't satisfied until I found this awkward point of view. I then added a slight diffuse effect in ps and some noise reduction with noise ninja.
Hope you like it too! :)
Photo credits: Silvia Ganora.
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to