NIGHT DROPS IN KATHMANDU
One afternoon in Shanghai Pudong Airport, I stepped shiningly among the swarms of people inside, with my orange Osprey Ceres on my shoulders, which can bear numerous burdens. The sunlight through the French windows led to the wandering and sleepiness. The cradle car laid a dancing babe in the opposite of view, who was enjoying a sound dream leisurely. From the tag attached with the car, I got to know she was just arriving from St. Petersburg.
Royal Nepal Airlines Boeing 757 flashed in dazzling silver, the parking apron chilled in the strong winds. A couple with a pair of Big packs was accompanied on the same plane. Greetings exchanged by nodding among the mountaineers in between. The airline stewardesses were pretty and elegant, with their watering eyes. When I started to aperture for focusing, naughty Anderson sat next to me was always dragging my clothes corner.
My journey then kicked off at the greetings of “Namaste!” from the stewardesses together.
Photo credits: Newkoala.
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels