Night Shot Of Toronto Streetcar - Dreamstime
The other night, I could not sleep, so I grabbed my tripod and beloved Olympus and headed out to take some shots of the ever changing Toronto skyline. The one in the picture here was taken as a tram or streetcar as they are know here, went over the Bathurst bridge at near Front and King Street in Toronto. I find photography at night much more difficult than studio or day time shots. You really need a tripod to steady the camera as you slow the shutter speed right down. This is the first one I uploaded of many so check back for more.
Photo credits: Perry Toone.
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography
- First commercial steps with a drone