Nikkor 70-330mm Lens
Now I have purchased a zoom lens for my Nikon D90, I opted for a Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5 More Details about this lens
So tomorrow first time I will be using my camera outdoor, ( u guys know I just purchased my D90) I'm one of the media photographer to cover the first dragon boat race in Dubai. Watch out this space I will come up with the review of this event
•The world’s second most popular sport by participation.
Hope I get some editorial images. Anyways will enjoy my shooting.
Any input to know if the above lens is good choice???
Photo credits: Brad Calkins.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!