Nikkor 70-330mm Lens
Now I have purchased a zoom lens for my Nikon D90, I opted for a Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5 More Details about this lens
So tomorrow first time I will be using my camera outdoor, ( u guys know I just purchased my D90) I'm one of the media photographer to cover the first dragon boat race in Dubai. Watch out this space I will come up with the review of this event
•The world’s second most popular sport by participation.
Hope I get some editorial images. Anyways will enjoy my shooting.
Any input to know if the above lens is good choice???
Photo credits: Brad Calkins.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People