I have recently purchased the new nikon D300 and the accessories needed to use it.... I use to have a Sony DSC R1 (a very good camera for the money i paid for it) and the difference is incredible...
I paid around 3000 dollars, on the new equipment but it does make all the money.
If you are in doubt for buying one, dont be... it is truly a very professional camera.
Photo credits: Popa Sorin.
All about color
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner’s Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message
- Picking Icon Sets that Compliment Your Web Design
- Best Do-It-Yourself Web Design Platforms for Photographers
- Myrtle the Photogenic Hummingbird
- Tip of the week: Photoshop file formats explained
- 7 Tips for Laying out Effective Email Newletters