I have recently purchased the new nikon D300 and the accessories needed to use it.... I use to have a Sony DSC R1 (a very good camera for the money i paid for it) and the difference is incredible...
I paid around 3000 dollars, on the new equipment but it does make all the money.
If you are in doubt for buying one, dont be... it is truly a very professional camera.
Photo credits: Popa Sorin.
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- How to Pick a Camera Tripod
- How to Find Photography Backdrops
- Do you need Lightroom or Photoshop? Here's how you know
- These are a few of My Favorite Things: Eyes!
- A few inches can make all the difference!
- Dog Adoption Photography: Geronimo
- Wildlife is Everywhere
- Tip pf the week: A zoom lens or stick to primes?