I have recently purchased the new nikon D300 and the accessories needed to use it.... I use to have a Sony DSC R1 (a very good camera for the money i paid for it) and the difference is incredible...
I paid around 3000 dollars, on the new equipment but it does make all the money.
If you are in doubt for buying one, dont be... it is truly a very professional camera.
Photo credits: Popa Sorin.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles