I bought my new Nikon D5100 and nobles so happy, what good cards and what a great sharpness against my old camera, the Nikon D3100. Nikon's D5100 is similar but the Nikon D7000 D5100 costs about the content of the D7000 may be worth knowing! Has the same sensor!
Photo credits: Djtomsten Hammarsten.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon