Nikon D80 lens issue
This is officially my first blog. I own a Nikon D80 and have had it for about three years now. I just recently purchased a used Nikon 35-70mm f/2.8D lens for sharper pictures. However, I noticed that as great of reviews as this lens received, the lens is not focusing well under auto focus with the D80. I purchased this lens because I wasn't getting sharp enough pictures with my other lens, and I thought it was just the lens. Now I am wondering if it is the camera body that needs to be replaced or if the lens is not totally compatible with this body. Is there anyone else out there that has this combination or can offer any advice? I spent a lot of money on the lens, and I hate to think that's what the problem is, especially since it received very high reviews from several sources on the internet.
At the bottom of the page is a picture showing how sharp the pictures used to be with my old lens. The new lens isn't taking pics that sharp. Is it the camera or the lens?
Please help! Thanks!
Photo credits: Katn1999.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know