Nikon D90 & D5000 firmware update L 1.001 is here!
Nikon D90 and D5000 owners must know that firmware update is out at last. Go for it! Hey, don't hurry! Click on USEFULL first! :D
"Distortion control data are used to correct barrel and pincushion distortion during shooting and editing."
To perform the update read this: http://nikonimglib.com/dcdata/manual/En/lensprofile_win_en_ABF.html
Good luck and no more distorsions!
It's work on snow, too.
Photo credits: Alvera.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava