No Firefox Automatic Spell Check When Entering Titles
Just a warning to newcomers, I still make this mistake - there is NO automatic Firefox spell check when entering the Title of your picture!
I see this all the time when searching the database that another poor soul was caught in a spelling disaster. Unfortunately, no one will find, view or download your photo if the spelling is not correct.
Sometimes you get sloppy, rushed or just don't know how to spell the word. A trick I use to make sure I avoid this black hole is write my title in the description area. Firefox will put a red squiggly line under it indicating a misspell. Next right click to select the correct spelling, then copy/paste or drag it into the Title section, done and done with confidence.
Photo credits: MorganOliver.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo