No Firefox Automatic Spell Check When Entering Titles
Just a warning to newcomers, I still make this mistake - there is NO automatic Firefox spell check when entering the Title of your picture!
I see this all the time when searching the database that another poor soul was caught in a spelling disaster. Unfortunately, no one will find, view or download your photo if the spelling is not correct.
Sometimes you get sloppy, rushed or just don't know how to spell the word. A trick I use to make sure I avoid this black hole is write my title in the description area. Firefox will put a red squiggly line under it indicating a misspell. Next right click to select the correct spelling, then copy/paste or drag it into the Title section, done and done with confidence.
Photo credits: MorganOliver.
How to shoot events
- Wedding is one of the most significant days in the life of a young couple
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays