No Firefox Automatic Spell Check When Entering Titles
Just a warning to newcomers, I still make this mistake - there is NO automatic Firefox spell check when entering the Title of your picture!
I see this all the time when searching the database that another poor soul was caught in a spelling disaster. Unfortunately, no one will find, view or download your photo if the spelling is not correct.
Sometimes you get sloppy, rushed or just don't know how to spell the word. A trick I use to make sure I avoid this black hole is write my title in the description area. Firefox will put a red squiggly line under it indicating a misspell. Next right click to select the correct spelling, then copy/paste or drag it into the Title section, done and done with confidence.
Photo credits: MorganOliver.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project