No More Worthless Cats
This is a difficult blog for me to write and I can hardly believe I am doing it. Not only is it my first ever blog entry but it is about my wife's CATS! I don't have any pets. My wife has two cats. Are you beginning to get the picture...?
The upshot of all this is that, incredibly, I have now had one download of an image for each cat. For years I have been feeling sorry for myself, having to put up with these stinking, worthless cats. For years I have been supporting mooching animals in the house who had no idea, no plans and no ambition to go out and get a job to earn their keep... until now. With these recent downloads I have suddenly realized that one of my prime arguments AGAINST having cats is slowly crumbling and the truth is, my wife no longer has worthless cats...
Photo credits: Ken Cole.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images