No responses on Blogs
Why are there so little responses on blogs?
Because it's new?
Because people think I got nothing to say in Lessons in studio shots?
Tell me, because it is frustrating when you spend a complete morning on trying to share some of your views, tricks and knowledge and nobody reacts to it.
I think one rather hears he/she stinks then nothing at all and keep asking themselves. Do I stink or what?
So pleasepleaseplease have a look at
and react. Especially in Part 3 I really thought I wrote something to look back on and be proud of. It's all about steering your model(s).
Am I wrong?
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it