No responses on Blogs
Why are there so little responses on blogs?
Because it's new?
Because people think I got nothing to say in Lessons in studio shots?
Tell me, because it is frustrating when you spend a complete morning on trying to share some of your views, tricks and knowledge and nobody reacts to it.
I think one rather hears he/she stinks then nothing at all and keep asking themselves. Do I stink or what?
So pleasepleaseplease have a look at
and react. Especially in Part 3 I really thought I wrote something to look back on and be proud of. It's all about steering your model(s).
Am I wrong?
- Just For the Love of Nature
- The killer on the cover -- reading into the clues
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco