No responses on Blogs
Why are there so little responses on blogs?
Because it's new?
Because people think I got nothing to say in Lessons in studio shots?
Tell me, because it is frustrating when you spend a complete morning on trying to share some of your views, tricks and knowledge and nobody reacts to it.
I think one rather hears he/she stinks then nothing at all and keep asking themselves. Do I stink or what?
So pleasepleaseplease have a look at
and react. Especially in Part 3 I really thought I wrote something to look back on and be proud of. It's all about steering your model(s).
Am I wrong?
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget