No responses on Blogs
Why are there so little responses on blogs?
Because it's new?
Because people think I got nothing to say in Lessons in studio shots?
Tell me, because it is frustrating when you spend a complete morning on trying to share some of your views, tricks and knowledge and nobody reacts to it.
I think one rather hears he/she stinks then nothing at all and keep asking themselves. Do I stink or what?
So pleasepleaseplease have a look at
and react. Especially in Part 3 I really thought I wrote something to look back on and be proud of. It's all about steering your model(s).
Am I wrong?
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa