No sales ?
Came across a blog here which said that he had lots of views but hardly any sales
What are the ways to improve sales?
First step is to expose yourself and your pictures. One good way is by writing blogs. (a good amount of exposure here)
Secondly reading other’s blogs and writing suitable comments/suggestions. It helps not only that person but also others who read the comments.
Next is using the right keywords.
For example this picture here.
If I want to search for this item I will be searching with the keywords Bobbin Holder but I will not find this picture in my search results as these words are not there in the keywords that he has used.
One more helping hint is to have a look at the type of pictures that are getting sold here on DT.
Lastly read as much you can from the Message Board. There is lot of information stored in there, in the form of discussions/debates and questions.
And if you come across any picture / drawing that you like, then appreciate it. Write to that person saying why you like it. There is nothing like it to boost a person’s morale.
Photo credits: Le0nid.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs