Noise Reduction Software
I always had problems when processing RAW image files especially the ones shot at night time or during low light situation.
And of course, a lot of it were refused by DT.
We all know that we should try to use low ISO setting to lessen the noises, but sometimes we just cant help it and had to increase our ISO settings to get the correct exposure. And the results will more often than not, ended with a picture that is full of tiny grains.
I was advised to try and use this software, Neat Image to reduce noises.
I have tried it and so far it works great, user friendly and easy to use.So far, I have no complain.
Appreciate if you guys could share your thought on how to reduce grain and noises.
(Note: I did not use the software to correct noises on both the above photos, but since I have to add pictures to this blog post, made compulsory by DT. I chose the two just to spice up this entry. ;).
Photo credits: Akulamatiau.
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day
- Stock Photography - 5 Secret ideas by Successful Microstockers
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bear
- Autumn is almost over.