North to Alaska
The second was the Mendenhall Glacier, near Juneau. It is receding, but being accessible by land you can get quite close. Juneau was a neat town in that it is not so touristy as some of the other typical cruise destinations (Skagway, Icy Strait Point). Juneau is the capital and has government, mining and fishing to bring the place alive. We stopped in an art gallery and had a chance to talk with some of the local photographers - a great experience!
Photo credits: , Brad Calkins.
All about color
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.