North to Alaska
The second was the Mendenhall Glacier, near Juneau. It is receding, but being accessible by land you can get quite close. Juneau was a neat town in that it is not so touristy as some of the other typical cruise destinations (Skagway, Icy Strait Point). Juneau is the capital and has government, mining and fishing to bring the place alive. We stopped in an art gallery and had a chance to talk with some of the local photographers - a great experience!
Photo credits: , Brad Calkins.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror