North to Alaska
The second was the Mendenhall Glacier, near Juneau. It is receding, but being accessible by land you can get quite close. Juneau was a neat town in that it is not so touristy as some of the other typical cruise destinations (Skagway, Icy Strait Point). Juneau is the capital and has government, mining and fishing to bring the place alive. We stopped in an art gallery and had a chance to talk with some of the local photographers - a great experience!
Photo credits: , Brad Calkins.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!