North to Alaska
The second was the Mendenhall Glacier, near Juneau. It is receding, but being accessible by land you can get quite close. Juneau was a neat town in that it is not so touristy as some of the other typical cruise destinations (Skagway, Icy Strait Point). Juneau is the capital and has government, mining and fishing to bring the place alive. We stopped in an art gallery and had a chance to talk with some of the local photographers - a great experience!
Photo credits: , Brad Calkins.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know