North Xinjiang's Kanas Lake
Near the border of Kirgistan, Mongolia and Sibiria, a woderfull lake Kanas in north Xinjiang is where Tuwa minority lives.
The "treasure Light" integrates with the beautiful Kanas Lake view, the white glaciers, the green Grassland, the boundless forest, and the mist in mountains, will make you feel as if you were in a fairyland. Surrounded by snowcapped mountains that are reflected on the water, in autumn the long bean-shaped lake presents a pretty landscape of forests in all imaginable colors.
The name Kanasi Hu means “beautiful, rich and mysterious” in Mongolian and if one sees it changing the colors several times each day, he will understand why. On the south bank of the lake lives the Mongolian tribe Tuwa. The valiant ethnic minority believes in Lamaism and has a long History and special folk costums.
Photo credits: Chenyun Fan.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project