North Xinjiang's Kanas Lake
Near the border of Kirgistan, Mongolia and Sibiria, a woderfull lake Kanas in north Xinjiang is where Tuwa minority lives.
The "treasure Light" integrates with the beautiful Kanas Lake view, the white glaciers, the green Grassland, the boundless forest, and the mist in mountains, will make you feel as if you were in a fairyland. Surrounded by snowcapped mountains that are reflected on the water, in autumn the long bean-shaped lake presents a pretty landscape of forests in all imaginable colors.
The name Kanasi Hu means “beautiful, rich and mysterious” in Mongolian and if one sees it changing the colors several times each day, he will understand why. On the south bank of the lake lives the Mongolian tribe Tuwa. The valiant ethnic minority believes in Lamaism and has a long History and special folk costums.
Photo credits: Chenyun Fan.
All about color
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner’s Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message
- Picking Icon Sets that Compliment Your Web Design
- Best Do-It-Yourself Web Design Platforms for Photographers
- Myrtle the Photogenic Hummingbird
- Tip of the week: Photoshop file formats explained
- 7 Tips for Laying out Effective Email Newletters