From Northern Ireland
I was working as a health-care assistant in Belfast in this October and I have to admit that this town and the whole Northern Ireland is beautiful. There are lots of sights and, of course, amazing nature.
I'd like to mention the Mourne Mountains. They are located in County Down, near the town of Newcastle. I made an arduous expedition across these mountains because some parts are very steep. If you want to sleep under tent in this area you will pay a fee of about 500 pounds, so it's up to you to make your decision:) But you can go along the shortest way back to the town (Newcastle) and find a campsite. But it's much better to enjoy at least most of the mountains. It is cold here in the evening and the weather is windy, so take something warm:) Some people there told me that it is impossible to hitchhike. But I don't think so. There are many people who stop their car willingly and take you to the nearest places or further (if you are lucky). Well, sometimes you must be patient and wait for an hour, but you needn't spend a lot of money buying bus tickets:)
Photo credits: Roman Zaremba.
How to shoot events
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop