not as smooth as we hoped :)
First of all thank you so much for the nice comments, it means a lot to us.
Got our first rejections this week (not 1 but 7...ouch), didn’t feel that good, but taught us a lesson, that we have to do a better job. So, that’s what we are going to do…to submit pictures that will be approved.
This past week we have shot a lot of pictures, also brought in a new model, a male model. That was such a fun night for all of us! Not that we are only working but we just have fun with it! We think its important to have fun with every shoot we have.
Hope you have a wonderful Halloween!
Maiu & Rob
Photo credits: Robseguin.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon