not as smooth as we hoped :)
First of all thank you so much for the nice comments, it means a lot to us.
Got our first rejections this week (not 1 but 7...ouch), didn’t feel that good, but taught us a lesson, that we have to do a better job. So, that’s what we are going to do…to submit pictures that will be approved.
This past week we have shot a lot of pictures, also brought in a new model, a male model. That was such a fun night for all of us! Not that we are only working but we just have fun with it! We think its important to have fun with every shoot we have.
Hope you have a wonderful Halloween!
Maiu & Rob
Photo credits: Robseguin.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!