not as smooth as we hoped :)
First of all thank you so much for the nice comments, it means a lot to us.
Got our first rejections this week (not 1 but 7...ouch), didn’t feel that good, but taught us a lesson, that we have to do a better job. So, that’s what we are going to do…to submit pictures that will be approved.
This past week we have shot a lot of pictures, also brought in a new model, a male model. That was such a fun night for all of us! Not that we are only working but we just have fun with it! We think its important to have fun with every shoot we have.
Hope you have a wonderful Halloween!
Maiu & Rob
Photo credits: Robseguin.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings