Not-frozen frozen apples
Recently I decided to train isolation technique and for this made a lot of everyday object images. Including apples, which charmed me at first sight when I found them in the market – so fresh and perfect in shape. In few hours my shots were processed and I was quite happy with them. But only at the beginning. Because soon I discovered that stocks were flooded with all sorts of apples and for this reason mine were declined elsewhere. This meant that I had to enjoy my apples by myself or become more creative. Hmmm…. I began to make experiments with colors and after removing black from the white discovered that my fresh apples began to resemble frozen ones. So, I called the image “frozen apples”, and re-uploaded it. Now it’s approved in each place. Such a simple trick :) Hope it can be useful for someone or at least inspire for experiment.
Photo credits: Julia161.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo