Not-frozen frozen apples
Recently I decided to train isolation technique and for this made a lot of everyday object images. Including apples, which charmed me at first sight when I found them in the market – so fresh and perfect in shape. In few hours my shots were processed and I was quite happy with them. But only at the beginning. Because soon I discovered that stocks were flooded with all sorts of apples and for this reason mine were declined elsewhere. This meant that I had to enjoy my apples by myself or become more creative. Hmmm…. I began to make experiments with colors and after removing black from the white discovered that my fresh apples began to resemble frozen ones. So, I called the image “frozen apples”, and re-uploaded it. Now it’s approved in each place. Such a simple trick :) Hope it can be useful for someone or at least inspire for experiment.
Photo credits: Julia161.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal