Not full vegitarian any more~sushi - Dreamstime
I recently changed from being a strict vegetarian (20+ years) to now eating seafood. Still no meat though, id rather die.
The reason for this drastic diet change is "health reasons". I'm hoping i can go back to being a full vegetarian some day soon.
So with that in mind i now have access to seafood and made some photos of sushi. here ya go:
Photo credits: Zenpix.
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography