Nothing to take photos of!
there's nothing to take pictures of!
gosh I live in a flat, yucky part of the world.. now if I lived (___fill in the blank) then I would have the best photos and the most sales here!
If only I could win the lottery and travel all over the word, the best camera you can buy strapped around my neck...
Have to admit.. doesn't some of those phrases run blithely across our minds at least a few times a day? well summer is here and I have to admit, its hot, I'm broke, and I'm working two jobs plus stock, so darn it, I'M TIRED!
BUT..boys and girls, I'm here to tell you there is still plenty to take pictures of right in our own back yard.
We live on Lake Michigan
in a small resort town.
Chicago is just a boat ride across the great lake, or we can hop a train, either Amtrack or south shore.
Festivals are everywhere,
local and usually free.
I gave birth to three models and they proceeded to bless me with 5 and a half more models (half being new baby Izeayah due sometime in the next two weeks) grand-kids are awesome and they work for cookies!
zoos are inexpensive, a local aquarium store let me snap away to my hearts content last week, and we had a awesome old car show down town on Friday night, then we hit the local ice cream parlor. Don't forget area fountains where the kids can run thru and get wet for free, and the local gardens and parks and
Oh.. and don't forget, your OWN backyard!
Photo credits: Susan Sheldon.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava