Nuraghe Su Nuraxi - Top Secret of the Bronze Age
Nuraghe su Nuraxi - typical Bronze Age megalithic buildings called Nuraghe, the most important archaeological site of the island of Sardinia.
It is a circular defensive towers in the form of truncated cones built of dressed stone. There are more than 8000 of them, with the Nuraghe Su Nuraxi one of the largest and most impressive.
Some nuraghes are more than 20 metres in height.
Photo credits: Byvalet.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal