Nuraghe Su Nuraxi - Top Secret of the Bronze Age
Nuraghe su Nuraxi - typical Bronze Age megalithic buildings called Nuraghe, the most important archaeological site of the island of Sardinia.
It is a circular defensive towers in the form of truncated cones built of dressed stone. There are more than 8000 of them, with the Nuraghe Su Nuraxi one of the largest and most impressive.
Some nuraghes are more than 20 metres in height.
Photo credits: Byvalet.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo