Nuraghe Su Nuraxi - Top Secret of the Bronze Age
Nuraghe su Nuraxi - typical Bronze Age megalithic buildings called Nuraghe, the most important archaeological site of the island of Sardinia.
It is a circular defensive towers in the form of truncated cones built of dressed stone. There are more than 8000 of them, with the Nuraghe Su Nuraxi one of the largest and most impressive.
Some nuraghes are more than 20 metres in height.
Photo credits: Byvalet.
How to shoot events
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc