Nuraghe Su Nuraxi - Top Secret of the Bronze Age
Nuraghe su Nuraxi - typical Bronze Age megalithic buildings called Nuraghe, the most important archaeological site of the island of Sardinia.
It is a circular defensive towers in the form of truncated cones built of dressed stone. There are more than 8000 of them, with the Nuraghe Su Nuraxi one of the largest and most impressive.
Some nuraghes are more than 20 metres in height.
Photo credits: Byvalet.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget