Nuraghe Su Nuraxi - Top Secret of the Bronze Age
Nuraghe su Nuraxi - typical Bronze Age megalithic buildings called Nuraghe, the most important archaeological site of the island of Sardinia.
It is a circular defensive towers in the form of truncated cones built of dressed stone. There are more than 8000 of them, with the Nuraghe Su Nuraxi one of the largest and most impressive.
Some nuraghes are more than 20 metres in height.
Photo credits: Byvalet.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know