Objects from home
Well, not too much toughts for today, sorry Frieds...there's raining all day, my mood is gray like sky outside, and I still need some downloads for first payment...please, let me introduce some of my newly accepted photos about home objects' theme.
I'm not good at object photographing, but I have some simple rules for them:
- main theme will sell the photo, so I choose it carefully. I don't like isolated photos (yapp, that's why I'm not a best seller there ;)), so I try to use a background that fits for my object usefully.
- white balance is really important. Of course, you can modify it during post-processing, but it's easier to use a sheet of white paper and balance it before shooting. You can save lots of time, and lost more nosises which comes with level modifications.
- selective focus is working well with details and textures.
- keywording is more important with an object-shot! Buyers, who are looking for a green ball, won't buy your photo about a pink plate, even if it's appear in their searching. I wish less views and more downloads - photos with 80 views and no downloads have problems!
- I like photos with one main color - green pillows, orange glasses, etc., as it's catch the eyes...hopefully. :)
Thank you for checking them...critics and notes are warmly welcome! :)
Photo credits: Aginger.