Few weeks ago me and my girlfriend went to London on a 4 days trip. I have been there when I was twelve and since then I have never been in London anymore.
The journey has been very exciting, but not only for the monuments and the city sightseeing, but even because we had experienced to be in the middle of peaceful protest, called Occupy London. The protest were in front of the St. Paul's Cathedral.
Without entering in the mere of the protest, if it's wrong or right, what I have really appreciated is that sometimes people try to reappropriate themselves of the own spaces.
Photo credits: William Giannelli.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror