Few weeks ago me and my girlfriend went to London on a 4 days trip. I have been there when I was twelve and since then I have never been in London anymore.
The journey has been very exciting, but not only for the monuments and the city sightseeing, but even because we had experienced to be in the middle of peaceful protest, called Occupy London. The protest were in front of the St. Paul's Cathedral.
Without entering in the mere of the protest, if it's wrong or right, what I have really appreciated is that sometimes people try to reappropriate themselves of the own spaces.
Photo credits: William Giannelli.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips