Occupy London Photos
I have been fascinated with Occupy London protesters camping site and the amazing opportunities it provides for photographers. Also, I have been able to find and capture so many variations of images each representing it's own message and unique in subject.
This has made me realise that no matter how small or large scale the subject is, there are a million opportunities to capture a subject in many different ways. I tired different angles and positions to do my best to capture each image. And that has helped me to build my confidence to venture into crowds and get the best shots.
I do hope, photographers who get bored quickly of any subject without giving much thought, especially new photographers, realise this opportunity and make an effort to think different to utilise all possible ways to capture the unique shots.
Good Luck :)
Photo credits: Richard Allen.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget