Occupy London Photos
I have been fascinated with Occupy London protesters camping site and the amazing opportunities it provides for photographers. Also, I have been able to find and capture so many variations of images each representing it's own message and unique in subject.
This has made me realise that no matter how small or large scale the subject is, there are a million opportunities to capture a subject in many different ways. I tired different angles and positions to do my best to capture each image. And that has helped me to build my confidence to venture into crowds and get the best shots.
I do hope, photographers who get bored quickly of any subject without giving much thought, especially new photographers, realise this opportunity and make an effort to think different to utilise all possible ways to capture the unique shots.
Good Luck :)
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
London related image searches
Photo credits: Richard Allen.