Occupy London Photos
I have been fascinated with Occupy London protesters camping site and the amazing opportunities it provides for photographers. Also, I have been able to find and capture so many variations of images each representing it's own message and unique in subject.
This has made me realise that no matter how small or large scale the subject is, there are a million opportunities to capture a subject in many different ways. I tired different angles and positions to do my best to capture each image. And that has helped me to build my confidence to venture into crowds and get the best shots.
I do hope, photographers who get bored quickly of any subject without giving much thought, especially new photographers, realise this opportunity and make an effort to think different to utilise all possible ways to capture the unique shots.
Good Luck :)
Photo credits: Richard Allen.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror