The Ocean...So much to capture and tell a story
I live next to the ocean and love to fish. My greatest skill as a photographer is a constant desire to capture moments to share and build memories that will keep forever. When I go out on a boat, I view each trip as an opportunity to use my photos to tell the story of our days adventure. Some excursioins tend to be filled with greater tales then others, but there is alway a story to tell. I am always at the ready with my camera, and am starting to do more with video to combine both photos and videos together to bring the story to life.
I have been able to capture some images that can only be obtained by logging in the time or just getting lucky....Alot! For those of you who have never had a chance to fish before, it will be hard to put into words, the feeling one has when the rod bends and the battle between fisherman and fish is on. To be able to catch the image of the fight and the emotions, truly makes for an epic story. It's an excitement that is only rivaled by a few things in life, in my opinion.
Here is something you don't see often...
If you have a chance to get out on the ocean....TAKE IT!
You won't regret it, unless you get seasick and well its still worth it.
Photo credits: Randall Pease.
All about color
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.